Friday, July 30, 2010

games for the super intelligent

i may or may not have developed an inappropriate relationship with youtube. when i say inappropriate, what i mean is that i spend incredible amounts of time watching ridiculous videos and laughing to myself loudly, and unabashedly.  i usually begin by watching videos of people getting injured in the unlikeliest of ways and typically end with a series of music videos (you can check out some of my favorites here and here). recently, during a particularly long session of mindless video watching, a had a whim. since i also follow through with my whims (change my major, my hair, my place of residence...) i went with it. enter a 4 hour comedian chase. yes, 4 hours, i have a lot of time on my hands. okay, so it wasn't really a chase since the word "chase" implies some sort of physical action and i'm pretty sure that typing names and clicking links from the comfort of my air conditioned living room don't actually count as physical. whatever. the point is, what started out as merely entertaining turned out to be surprisingly informative. to understand what i really mean here you must watch these videos. if you know me as well as you think you do you'll see what i'm getting at...
WARNING: i have no control over demetri martin's language, and it is, shall we say, "strong" at points. sorry.













did you figure it out?

No comments: