Monday, November 1, 2010

spooktacular!!!

i kind of love halloween. i honestly enjoy getting all dressed up and making a fool of myself. does that make me weird? no, it makes me AWESOME! this year i let the kids i work with vote on my costume. some might call that a mistake, but i call it genius. especially since they unanimously chose this:

that's right. i went as flo the progressive girl and i totally rocked it! seriously, if something tragic should befall the real flo, i'm ready to step up to the plate and fill in. for realsies. just say the word and i'm there.
so here are these children that chose the perfect costume for me? feast your eyes on this little jewel filmed at the halloween party we had for the kids on friday:


have i ever mentioned that i really love my job?

1 comment:

Deon said...

You make the perfect Flo!!! Where in the world did you get the Progressive apron? Your outfit is spot-on! Did you happen to encounter any guys with a "European shoulder bag?"