Friday, November 11, 2011

10 things i love about you

or rather, 10 things i love that everyone else seems to hate/won't admit that they like. and by everyone, i mean most of my friends.

1. ballet. it's so beautiful and elegant and lovely.
2. musicals. there are few things in this world that a good show tune won't improve
3. tetris. as far as video games go, i generally suck and thus don't enjoy the game. but i am a tetris master.
4. pbs. informative, interesting, and commercial free.
5. tall women who wear high heels. like me. just embrace your height ladies!
6. shakespeare.
7. vacuuming. it's soothing.
8. naps. yeah, i'm kind of old. what of it?!
9. crossword puzzles. i don't want alzheimer's. so there.
10. bon fires. okay, none of my friends hate these, but i like them more than everyone else

1 comment:

Deon said...

I love every single one of these things too! Except No. 3--I just don't have the attention span for that, I guess. And, No. 7 is just THIS side of being a good thing, but I'll take that over dusting any day! But, wouldn't it be cool to watch a musical ballet on PBS featuring a storyline based on a Shakespeare play starring very tall women who favor high heels and are super smart because they do crossword puzzles in PEN while warming themselves by a huge bon fire. Then they snooze. That's what I'm talkin' about!