Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka 'Āina i ka Pono

hawaii was AWESOME!!! as if there was any doubt. aside from the fact that traveling with my parents is not always my favorite thing, and in spite of my streak of bad luck, i had a great time. i want to go back. like, tomorrow. don't be surprised when you read that i have moved.
don't they look excited?

that's more like it!

sitting outside the car rental place and i see this building which has been painted to simulate the view you they are blocking. genius.

speedo spotting first day at the beach

sneak attack pic of the sweetest set of mohawks i've ever seen

this is my "what have i gotten myself into face"

oh yeah. this is happening. totally unplanned.

expect more details (and pictures) in following posts. i am too tired to write anymore tonight. okay, one more:

1 comment:

Deon said...

I've never been to Hawaii, so I'm going to be living vicariously through your pics, just so you know. The water in your last photo is so heavenly beautiful!