Friday, January 13, 2012

dear friend...

dear chessie,
i do like to cook. a lot. not as much as i like to eat, but that's neither here nor there. the thing is, i don't like to be told what to cook. or what eat, but, again, that's not really applicable. i also don't like being told how to cook. i don't even follow the recipes in my many cookbooks (i just look at the pictures). so i'm not sure culinary school would be the best choice for me. i do appreciate the input though. i seriously considered your suggestion before i realized i would likely flunk out.

sincerely,
your unteachable friend

p.s. i'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about your own school decision.

1 comment:

Chess said...

Hahahaha. Fair enough. Well, I did a long blog post about what I want to do. So maybe that will answer your question. Right now, I'm trying to decide what schools to apply to and what to do first.