Monday, July 2, 2012

"a lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake"

if they were to make a movie out of your life, who would play you?

the question is innocent enough, but i was not prepared for the variety of answers.

the boogs seems to think he looks like channing tatum, or vice versa. he's wrong.

i can think of no suitable actress to play me.

my mother seems to think arsenio hall is best equipped to play her.

yep. aresnio hall. that was her answer when i asked this question. apparently, my mother is a black man. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

In my defense we were watching The Celebrity Apprentice and it was the first name that popped into my head! Maybe Julie Andrews would be a better answer. But this will go down in family infamy and probably repeated at my funeral!