Wednesday, October 3, 2012

oh dear

dear boys,
yes, all of you. there are some things you should know about me.
  1. i mean what i say. seriously. i'm really not into the sugar-coated, beat-around-the-bush technique. so, if i tell you something, you can pretty much take it at face value.
  2. i am not going to hate you if you don't want to date me. well, i might a little bit, but i'll get over it, i'm really good at that.
  3. i'm not going to hate you if tell me you don't want to date me. i just like to know where i stand. seriously. don't believe me? see item number one.
honestly and truly,lindsay

dear bram,
i'm about 30 seconds away from giving up on you completely. speak now or forever hold your peace.
anxiously,
lindsay

and finally...
 














pretty please...
thanks,
lindsay
















No comments: