Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't ask me what state Idaho is in––news flash––Idaho IS a state.

that's right, my home state is, in fact, a state and it's awesome. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. awesome! i've always thought so myself, but now even buzzfeed agrees. check it!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/reasons-why-idaho-is-the-most-underrated-state-in-the-countr

number 36 is my favorite.

also, please indulge me as i add a few points of my own to round out the list at an even 50:

46. jewel wrote a song about my hometown, which is in idaho


47. potatoes are delicious and we do, in fact, grow more of them than any other state. what would thanksgiving be without those delicious mashed taters? and yours probably came from idaho. we're also the number one producer of trout, austrian winter peas and lentils.


48. idaho is home of the deepest river gorge in north america. hell's canyon is 7,900 feet deep. at it's deepest point, the grand canyon is only 6,000. take that arizona!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Hells_Canyon_HDR_.jpg

49. we can tell where a person is from just by glancing at their license plate. like whoever belonged to this plate was from the boise area. of course, if they have vanity plates, then all we know for sure is that they have vanity plates.


50. i live here, and i'm pretty much the coolest kid you know.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Although I totally love the picture of you.....#38 was my favorite.

Deon said...

I think you should run for Miss Idaho Potato. What a feather that would be in your cap.