Thursday, February 18, 2010

ants in my pants

i've been spending a lot of time lately thinking about the future.  well, not so much the future as my future.  i find myself in a position where i'm sort of able to go anywhere and do anything i want.  of course there are a lot of factors to consider, but what i really mean is that i have nothing keeping me where i am and no real reason to go anywhere else except that i want to.  the problem is i am SUPER indecisive.  i have a hard time choosing what i want to have for dinner tonight, let alone what i want to do with my life.  at this point i'm really more concerned with where i want to do it, but i'm struggling with that decision too!  so i'm opening it up to you. i have a little poll here, please chime in and let me know what you think.  feel free to leave me a comment with your detailed opinion and/or anything you think i should consider while making my decision.  keep in mind that i may or may not align mine final decision with the results of this poll, but sometimes it's helpful to see/hear what the people around you think.  you know, get a different perspective or whatever.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Lindsay! I'm glad you have a blog. I like your use of non-capitalization, although I can't bring myself to use it too. I voted that you move to San Francisco, since we're going to go to San Diego this fall. I know they're not that close to each other, but still. It's California! Laid back but hip and busy at the same time. I don't know if you like cold places, but I figured the weather out there would be much better than MD, MA, or NY (although New York City would be awesome).