Friday, February 12, 2010

you guys are never gonna believe who's here....ME!!!

okay, so i for a long time i said i wasn't gonna do this because, it seemed to me, this was essentially just another medium through which my happily married friends and family could bask in the glory of their picture perfect lives.  since i am neither happily married nor picture perfect, i shied away from this particular outlet.  however, i have had an epiphany. just because i don't necessarily fit the mold of the "typical" blogger, doesn't mean i can't enjoy the opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings etc. so here i am, diving in full force, but don't expect to see a bunch of snapshots and cute stories (don't get me wrong, i have absolutely nothing against snapshots and cute stories, in fact i quite enjoy them) this is not that kind of blog. you will, on the other hand, get to know me better through my completely honest, totally open and thoroughly biased insights, rantings, ravings and opinions because let's face it "sometimes the only way is jumpin' i hope you're not afraid of heights."

p.s. i am a bit of grammar nazi, but i hate capitalization. for this i will not apologize.

No comments: