Sunday, December 18, 2011

dasher, dancer, prancer...

...and lindsay. wait, that's not right. have you ever seen the movie prancer? it's one of my faves. especially this part (don't watch the whole clip, just the first minute and a half or so)

first of all, i think they probably should have just cast me in the movie. i could have totally played the part! as long as i can remember people have said that i remind them of that girl. not the cute blonde one who goes on to star in jurassic park, the other one. the brunette with crooked teeth and pigtails. you know, the one singing at the top of her lungs? yep. that's me. i used to get upset when people (my parents) made the comparison. but now that i realize how true it is, all i can say is that i got gypped out of a career as a child actor who fell off the face of the earth and then attempted a comeback by launching a reality show. i could've been really good at that!

as it turns out, the blonde has a pretty impressive set of pipes too. see can scream like nobody's business

1 comment:

Deon said...

So true! To this day, every time I even think about this movie, I think of you!