Tuesday, March 6, 2012

things you didn't know about me

this is by no means an exhaustive list as that would be impossible to compile, but here is a sampling of things you didn't know about me...until now.

  1. when i don't feel well, i crave chili cheese fries.
  2. actually, pretty much all of my food cravings involve potatoes. must be proof that i am an idaho girl
  3. i read food blogs obsessively, but rarely cook anything food therein
  4. i would rather clean the bathroom than wash dishes
  5. i have a crazy toe on my right foot. we call it the claw toe.
  6. i sneeze when i pluck my eyebrows. it's uncomfortable and probably a little dangerous, but it's also involuntary and uncontrollable.
  7. i would really love for someone to write a song for me. or about me. or about someone else, but containing my name.
  8. i love postcards. especially when they are mailed to me. if you would like to mail me one, i will give you my address.
  9. i almost always like the sidekick/best friend character better than the protagonist(s)
  10. i prefer colored pencils to crayons, and crayons to markers, but paints are my favorite.
  11. i am a jelly bean racist. i only like the white ones.

No comments: