Sunday, April 22, 2012

be a better person

remember a long time ago when i told you that i was proposed to by a third grader? well, he's about to finish fourth grade and is still, somehow, convinced that we should wed. he is obviously unaware of all the things every other boy in my life notices. poor kid. i was talking to a friend about this kids crush and she wanted to hear the story. it's pretty funny, so i'll share it with you too.

i was at work, and this kid was just working my last nerve, and everybody else's too. well, he did something (i can't remember what) to land him in an office having a little chat with me, and by chat i mean getting in trouble. anyway, at the end of the conversation, he got up and stormed out of the room, turning around to yell at me before slamming the door. what did he yell? he told me i should "BE A BETTER PERSON!!!!!!" i had to pull him back in and talk a but more at that point and he was still angry with me when he left. the next day he apologized and presented me with a friendship bracelet he had made just for me. awwww. and then, after i forgave him for everything that had happened and told him we could start over, he proposed. i, of course, declined, but i still wear my bracelet.


No comments: