Thursday, April 19, 2012

a good attitude goes a long way

right? right?i hope right, because i need my good attitude to bring the maintenance guy(s) to my apartment. this is the maintenance request i filed today:

"While doing laundry yesterday, I noticed that my washing machine was making a horrible squeaky sound and emitting a distinctly burnt smell. The spin cycle doesn't seem to be working as my clothes were still dripping wet at the end of it. I don't know much about washing machines, but I can't imagine this is a good thing."

i call this a good attitude. i mean, it's not angry or demanding or anything. plus, i used correct spelling and grammar. this might go over better if i actually knew the maintenance guys. here's hoping they are super impressed and take care of the issue quickly because i have heaps more laundry to do.

No comments: