Wednesday, September 5, 2012

sincerely musical

i wish my life came with a cleverly devised soundtrack. it would be so much easier to figure out what was going on and what might be coming next. alas, it doesn't work like that. not in real life anyway. in my head though...whole different story my friends. each moment of my life is accompanied by and internal soundtrack, perfectly orchestrated and everything. jealous? you should be. don't worry though, i'm not just bragging here, i'm leading up to something. something awesome. instead of my usual lamentations, i thought i'd share a little musical insight.

dear bram,
this is the song i hear in my head when we talk. listen closely and i think you'll understand why. also, this is the last time i'm going to write to you (unless something changes, that is). i refuse to continue having feelings for you if you refuse to reciprocate.
sincerely,
tired of waiting



dear rudy,
this is the song that runs through my head when we talk. also, i think you're pretty great.
sincerely,
enjoying our chats



dear babyface,
flirting with you is kinda fun, but this is the song i hear in my head as we do
sincerely,
way too old for you




1 comment:

Maren Ericson said...

Oh how I love you. I often think I have a soundtrack to my life. I sometimes even pretend that I'm in a music video as I walk down the street with music in my head...or drive in my car...or anything, really.