Thursday, July 28, 2011

“for most folks, no news is good news; for the press, good news is not news.” gloria borger

for me, good news, is GREAT! i got some great news this week and i really wanted to share it with all of my peeps, that's you. and since you're my peeps, i hope you think this is great news too.
are you ready to be wowed?

i got a promotion. i have an official title. i get benefits, and a raise. i even get business cards, and somehow, that's the most exciting part. i'm kinda weird like that.

3 comments:

Chess said...

Congratulations, that's amazing news! You totally deserve it!

Lisa said...

business cards are fantastic. Does this mean you'll stop printing your own? =)

Maren Ericson said...

Sooo jealous. You rock. I am so excited for you. P.S. can I have a business card, just because? ha :)