Wednesday, August 8, 2012

honestly, dear

dear hermit
why is it that every time i decide i'm over you, you go and do something gallant and make me change my mind? and why is it that your chivalrous streak always ends almost immediately, but still not fast enough to save me the heartache? stop. it's not fair and i'm not okay with it anymore.
honestly,
definitely over it.

dear ambiguous
you up and leave town, don't respond to my contacting you and basically don't talk to me for 3 months and then you fb me and we have the lamest conversation in the world. what did you think would happen? i'm sorry, but we can't just pick up where we left off as if nothing has changed. mostly because things have changed. that's how life works.
honestly,
kind of annoyed

dear stargazer
you have amassed more hero points than anyone else in the history of hero points. why are you so young? and short? pretty sure this is going nowhere, but you may still redeem your hero points. did you think i was going to revoke them? i don't roll like that.
honestly,
a little disappointed

dear bram
i don't know what to do with the knowledge that you (have) talk(ed) about me with other people. i mean, i talk about you with other people, but that's because i think you should date me. does your conversation mean the same thing? i somehow doubt it, but if that is the case you should just know that i am ready and willing.
honestly,
a bit confused

1 comment:

Niamh said...

I feel your pain, sister!