Wednesday, August 22, 2012

dear you, love me

what do i do on my random, mid-week day off? write a dear boys post, obviously.i also did laundry and got a new driver's license, but that's beside the point.

dear bram,
seriously. ask me out already, or stop being so wonderful. either way. but i would prefer that you date me, just fyi.
impatiently,
me

dear mr. man,
i kind of think you're a jerk. which is sad because you have so much potential to be so great. please get it together and stop being a butthead. for your sake, not mine.
disappointingly,
me

dear mermandy,
i miss you. a lot. and my bracelet broke.
sadly,
me

dear maverik,
sorry about the awkward and depressing conversation monday. i promise to be more fun next time.
apologetically,
me


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Take life by the horns and ask him out!